To keep things simple and deliver you an online quotation quickly, the quotes provided are based on your answers to questions about age and use of tobacco or nicotine products and certain assumptions only. This information is used to formulate the prices*, for this reason it is important that you understand, read and accept the following:
- Any questions that you answer or any information that you supply to us or enter onto this website is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
- If you request a quote on behalf of yourself and someone else i.e. a partner, you have their permission to provide their details to us and this information is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. By submitting any other person’s details, you are confirming that you have their permission and they understand how their details will be used.
- You, and anyone else you have submitted information for, are;
- a permanent UK resident (excludes the Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- in good health with no pre-existing health conditions and you don’t have a poor family medical history
- not regularly taking part in hazardous sports or activities
- not employed, or self-employed in a high-risk job
- requiring your policy to start from the date of quotation, or quite soon afterwards
- At this stage we can only provide you with a guide price, to give you a general idea of how much your insurance may cost. We can’t give you an actual price until you’ve made a full application. If you decide to apply you’ll need to provide additional personal information such as your occupation and health information. This could result in the final price to pay being higher than the initial quick quote and/or your application not being accepted.
- The telephone number and email address you provide will be passed to an FCA regulated broker and so they can contact you regarding your enquiry, talk you through your options to make sure that you get the right insurance for your needs and your budget.
- You are aware that the information provided will form part of a legal relationship between you and the insurance provider if you decide to complete an application for protection insurance. If you are in any doubt as to whether any information provided may be incorrect you should disclose it to the broker or provider before you apply.
*We use a third-party provider, Synaptic Software Limited, to obtain quotes and present these to you. Whilst we strive to provide an easy to use service and you should receive the results of the quotation system online, occasionally your requirements can not be met through the system and an estimate is not delivered. If this is the case, an FCA regulated broker will be in touch with you to discuss your specific requirements and to provide a quotation if possible.